The English Premier league schedule is the most anticipated event of the season. The first matches of the new season have already been held. The competition is very intense, and the outcome of each match is very important.
The first round of the championship has already shown us the results of the favorites. Liverpool and Manchester City have already won the title, and it is clear that the second one will be a real challenge for the leaders.
The main favorites of the tournament are:
* Manchester United;
and, of course, the favorites of previous seasons, Manchester City.
All the teams have a good chance to win the title. The main goal of the leaders is to finish the season in the top 4. The team of Josep Guardiola has already managed to do it, but the main favorites are still the main contenders for the title:
1. Manchester United. The Red Devils have a great lineup, which allows them to achieve the desired result. The squad of Jose Mourinho has already won several trophies, and now they are ready to fight for the coveted title.
2. Liverpool. The Merseysiders have a long list of rivals, but they are not the main competitors of the team of Jurgen Klopp. The Liverpool team is the strongest in the Premier league, and they are always ready to impose a fight on their rivals.
3. Chelsea. The Blues have already managed several times to win a trophy, and this is a good opportunity to finish in the first position.
4. Arsenal. The Gunners are a good team, which can fight for a place in the Champions League zone.
5. Tottenham Hotspur. The Spurs are a real contender for the championship, and their main competitors are Manchester City and Manchester United, who are not in the best shape.
6. Leicester City. The Foxes have a strong lineup, and in the next season they will be able to fight against the leaders of the English Premier division.
7. Everton. The Toffees are in a good shape, and a good result in the championship will help them to fight in the Europa League.
8. Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspurs are the main outsiders of the first round.
However, the main goal for the season is to get into the top-4. The teams have to play in the following rounds:
• EPL play-off round;
• EPL round; and
• FA Cup.
In the next few rounds, the teams will have to fight not only against the favorites, but also against the outsiders.
What are the EPL schedule?
In order to understand the Epl schedule, it is important to understand how the tournament is divided into rounds. The EPL is divided in 4 tournaments, which are played in a certain order:
· FA Cup;
· EPL playoff round.
Each round has a certain number of matches, and each match has a winner and a loser. The winners of each round are the top 3 teams in the standings. The losers are the bottom 3 teams.
Each match is played in one of the following stadiums:
● Wembley; and,
● Villa Park.
If the match ends in a draw, then the team that lost the most points is the winner.
There is a certain amount of time between matches. The winner of each game is allowed to take a penalty. The penalty is taken within the time limit, and if the team scores, it wins the match. The losing team has to give the ball to the winner within the penalty area.
It is important for the teams to be at the top of the standings in the EFL Cup. The tournament is played between the top 2 teams in each of the Eredivisie, the top 6 teams in Holland, the Eerste Divisie and the Champions league.
How to watch the E PL schedule? – the answers
The EPL season has already ended, and we can see the results. The leaders of English football are at the head of the table. The following teams have already achieved great results:
Manchester United; Liverpool; Chelsea; Arsenal; Tottenham; Leicester; Everton; Manchester City; Manchester United are the leaders, and all of them have a chance to finish at the first place.
Now, it’s time to see who will be the main rivals of the top teams. The list of the main opponents of the teams is long and includes:
Aston Villa; Manchester Utd; Norwich City; Sheffield United; West Ham; West Bromwich; Sheffield; Crystal Palace; Southampton; Liverpool.
These teams are the real contenders for a victory in the tournament.
Do not forget about the main clubs of the Championship, as well as the teams from the Premier League. The new season of the Premier is very interesting, and there are a lot of interesting matches.
You can always follow the E pl schedule on the website of sports statistics. Here you will find the information about the latest results of matches of each team, as soon as they have been played.